There is no charge to the organization.
Marketing is allowed and encouraged. We encourage you to put signs on the roadway and at the lot entrance, clearly noting who you are and what you're fundraising for.
Car wash requests/fundraisers, changes/etc. should be sent to NPWC Admin Office at email@example.com
Date requests are on a first come, first serve basis, and will be balanced with the church calendar and requests from all community organizations.
NPWC provides water and a large trash can if requested 3 business days prior to event.
Organization provides hoses, buckets, soap, nozzles, towels, tables, etc.
No swimwear or short shorts.
NPWC does not provide access to bathrooms or any other areas inside of the building during the event.
Please leave the parking lot and facility as you found it.
This agreement is entered into between North Pole Worship Center, hereinafter referred to as "NPWC" and the organization listed on this application, hereinafter referred to as "organization".
Facility Use: NPWC agrees to allow the organization listed on this application to use of the following areas of their facility located at 3340 Badger Road, North Pole: The pavement in front of the facility.
1. Permitted Uses and Limitations: The paved parking lot for your event.
A. The organization may use the facility during the following times: Times as stated by written agreement between organization and NPWC, per this application.
B. The organization may not use the facility for any unlawful purpose. The use of tobacco, possession or use of intoxicating liquor or illegal drugs is strictly prohibited. In addition, fighting, betting, or other forms of gambling are similarly prohibited.
2. Assumption of Responsibility: The organization assumes full responsibility for the acts and conducts of all attendees and others while using the facility. The organization shall indemnify and hold NPWC and all its officers, agents, and employees harmless from, and shall defend them against, any claims for injury to persons, damage to property, or for other economic loss, except for injury or damage caused by the act or omission of NPWC or its officers, agents, and employees.
3. Hold Harmless: The organization shall indemnify and hold NPWC and all its officers, agents, and employees harmless from, and shall defend them against, all claims for injury to persons, including all attendees utilizing the facility and its grounds, and all damages to property arising from the use of the facility by the organization.
4. Cleanup, Vandalism, and other damages: During the periods of facility use by the organization, the organization shall be responsible for the control of its attendees, members, and their families. The organization shall be responsible for the repair of all vandalism or damages occurring or arising out of their use. The organization is responsible for leaving the facility clean, orderly, and sanitary.
5. Garbage: The organization is responsible to remove trash from the building and parking lot upon the departure from each.
6. Assignment: No benefit under this contract may be assigned, nor may any duty under this contract be delegated, without prior written consent of NPWC.
7. Amendments: This agreement may not be added to, modified, or changed in any way except by the mutual agreement of both parties signed in writing.